- Participating parties will cover travel and subsistence expenses of their candidates.
- Organizers will welcome, bid farewell and provide transport to all participants from Mohamed V International Airport <-> to the Hotel in Tangier and during field visits.
- Organizers will welcome, bid farewell and provide transport to all participants from Ibn Battouta International Airport <-> to the Hotel in Tangier.
- Organizers will assist the participants in securing hotel rooms at preferential prices within the list of hotels attached to the forum's brochure.
- An official dinner in honor of the participants during the first day of the forum
- Provide meals and tea breaks during the days of the forum
- A certificate of participation is conferred to the participants in the forum.
- The first day of the forum includes the opening session, presentations on industrial and free zones in the Kingdom of Morocco and the available investment opportunities in addition to theoretical lectures.
- The second day includes the continuation of theoretical lectures, experiences of countries and institutions and the closing session.
- The third day includes a field visit to the Tangier-Mediterranean Port.
AIDMO aims at bringing about conditions that could reactivate the industrial and mining development in the Arab countries to achieve member countries targets in this regard through a global inter-Arab cooperation to increase the level of performance of Arab industries while taking account of the internationally approved technological and managerial developments.
AIDMO aims to ensure Arab industrial integration and coordination, it seeks as well to upgrade capacity-building in the industry, mining and standardization spheres to promote production, foster productivity and develop joint industrial projects at the national and regional level.
More to the point, and in the context of the Common Implementation Strategy adopted by the Arab summits, AIDMO contributes to set Arab standards with a view to improving the quality of products and services, to facilitate their exchange, promote the inter-Arab cooperation and foster cooperation between Arab countries and developed countries and the developing ones in those areas.
Address: PO Box: 8019 (United Nations 10102) Agdal/Rabat, Kingdom of Morocco